Sunday 5 January 2014

Distracting needles

My needles are very distracting while packing. I'm just done with the body on a Sprig sweater and started the first arm but put it down for a week because my gauge was slightly off when I got on the doublepointed needles. 
I also needed the time to knit the hat Lina for A for xmas. Lina was an easy knit that took just a few days to knit, the pattern wasn't selfexplanatory and I had to look for notes in other projects to help me get it right. A was very pleased with the hat and so was I. Great project when short on time and in need of a gift or a hat for yourself.









I've been knitting on an easy side project for a while, but I'm not very fond of knitting with this yarn, it slips off the needles way too easy. Entrelac is a rather fun technique but the yarn is not fun to knit with. I've just finished my second Grey Gardens headband, I love that pattern. Entrelac and a turban twist makes it exciting. Now I'm just waiting for some snow to match it with.











No comments:

Post a Comment