Saturday 4 January 2014

Countdown

The new year has just about started and the countdown for my move to London has hit T-27 days. My flat is being packed down into boxes, everything I own is sorted into bring, storage, charity, trash or 2nd opinion. The first bag of my stuff just landed in London, the remaining bags are on the floor in the living room, waiting to be filled. The hardest part will be to choose what yarn, needles, patterns and various yarn related tools to bring along.

This blog is intended to be about my adventures in London, mainly yarn related but also dancing and exploring a great city and being an expat and possibly other exciting things coming my way.


Checklist

A place to live - check
Letting the flat - check
Flight booked - check
Temp leave from work - check
Pack all stuff - in progress
Find a knitting group - check
Job in London - searching

On my needles
Sprig sweater
Snow white entrelac headband

No comments:

Post a Comment