Wednesday 22 January 2014

Homeless

I left my flat to my tenant 4 days ago and I'm now staying in hotels and on my brother's sofa for the reminder of the time until I fly over to my new home in London. It's mixed feelings leaving my home of 5 years and letting someone else use my furniture. It feels great to be on my way, but I feel a lot more vulnerable as I don't have my own home for two weeks. I choose to do this myself and it feels very good to not having to think about the flat anymore. All I have to do now is finish up at work and then I'm ready to go in 9 days. Excitement overload!
Luckily I have my Nutkin socks to work on in the evenings. First sock is 2 rows from bind off and I'm very pleased with the result. It's the first time I'm knitting socks and it's surprisingly easy and fun. Hopefully the second sock will last all the way to next Friday because I can't get toy other yarn or needles to start something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment