Friday 21 February 2014

Needles at work

My needles have really been working this last week. I've finished the cowl I test knitted, my January socks from the sock knitalong and a Winchester hat in reflective yarn.  It feels very inspiring when finishing several projects within a short period of time. But now I don't know what to knit now. I have my Sprig sweater that needs arms and the February socks in the sock knitalong. I've decided on a pattern but wasn't very excited about the heart pattern on them so I've been drawing replacement ideas. So far non of my ideas has worked out with the numbers of stitches I have. Even A helped and drew some ideas! Hopefully the inspiration will come soon!

A pair of Nutkins
Hat in Schachenmayer Lumio without flash, only missing a pompom
Hat in Schachenmayer Lumio WITH flash, only missing the pompom on top

No comments:

Post a Comment