Thursday 13 March 2014

Spring time

Spring is certainly here, flowers are showing off their petal skirts and the park is full of people enjoying the sun. I've been knitting outside and realised that the sweater I finished Sunday is too warm to wear in this weather! Luckily I'm going to Sweden over the weekend and need warm clothes so the sweater can be worn.

When I went to the weekly knitting group the other day I was greated by a grin and a neon pink skein of Alafoss yarn, straight from Iceland. Lovely C saw the yarn on her vacation and thought of me. I'm pretty sure she read my mind because the other day I was planning a new project in neon pink and charcoal grey. And now I have the perfect yarn for it, thank you C!

Today I got two skeins of Blacker Yarn Blends 4-ply wool in the mailbox so I have all the yarn I need for a pop spots shawl. But it has to wait until I've finished the Firefly shawl I started Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment